Sunday, April 28, 2013

Big decision: Where to get my next season pass?


I have a big decision to make this up coming fall to either buy the season pass I usually get which is the Cannon, Bretton Woods, Waterville, and Cranmore pass or get the Loon, Sunday River, Sugar Loaf pass. Ive been thinking a lot about this topic and feel like I need to make a change with mountains and try something new. Ive been to Loon about three times and liked a lot, I wouldn't say I love it like Cannon but im sure once I get use to the mountain and find the real good skier trails it'll be a blast. The other thing about buying the loon pass is will I even make the trip up to Maine to hit the other mountains on the pass. After thinking about it I probably would because I would like to take a trip up there and find a cheap hotel for a week or something and really get my moneys worth for those mountains. So all in all I believe ill buy the Loon pass and hopefully I wont regret it. 

My last day at Cannon this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment